The aim of Naturopathy is to treat the whole person. This means that we look at the cause of ill health, as well as the symptoms. Then we treat ill health using simple, safe, natural remedies. Treatment could include dietary changes, herbal medicine, nutritional supplements and lifestyle changes.
Initial consultations usually take one hour and include a detailed health history.
Here are some of the main tests I do to complement the iridology tests.
A simple taste test can see if you are in the
Ideal range [level 3 or 4] or
Very low [level 2] or
Extremely low [level 1]
Zinc is used in every metabolic process in the body and a deficiency can cause many problems. Zinc is needed for the immune system including cancer prevention. Healing is slowed with low zinc. It is important for the hair, nails and skin, energy, weight loss and ageing.
High acid levels increase the level of potentially destructive inflammation in the body. It can speed up bone loss [osteoporosis and arthritis], affects the skin [eczema], increase sensitivity to pain, causes tiredness and slows down weight loss
Biological Age test
[Also called VLA – Vitality and longevity assessment or Bioimpedance test]
Are you younger or older than your chronological age?
Find out what your true age is and see if you are ageing too quickly?
Also shows the amount of muscle, water and fat in the body
What can Naturopathy help you with?
Many conditions, such as the following, respond exceptionally well to Naturopathic treatment.
- Abdominal discomfort, bloating, distension, flatulence
- Acid reflux
- Adjuvant cancer support
- Anxiety & mild depression
- Arthritis Osteo and Rheumatoid and Juvenile
- Breathing difficulties
- Blood circulation
- Blood sugar problems
- Celiac disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Circulatory problems
- Crohn’s disease/Ulcerative colitis
- Digestive disorders
- Energy problems
- Enlarged benign prostate
- Fertility issues
- Food intolerance and allergies
- Eye conditions glaucoma, cataracts, conjunctivitis
- Glandular fever EBV
- High cholesterol
- Hormonal problems
- Hot flushes
- HypoglaecemiaImmune system weaknesses
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
- Kidney stones
- Liver problems
- Menopausal symptoms
- Metabolism slow
- Migraine headaches
- Mucus problems, throat, sinus, chest
- Muscular tension, cramping, tension, twitching
- Period cramping, pain, heaviness, absent
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Restless legs, restlessness
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ross River fever
- Skin rashes
- Sleep problems
- Stress tolerance
- Teeth grinding
- Thyroid over and under active
- Urinary problems
- Uterine Fibroids
- Weight concerns
- Yeast infections