Proxan 60 capsules
Size: 30 capsules (60 days)
• Innovative Therapies Products
• 5-HTP is involved in the biosynthesis of serotonin.
• Contains 100 mg of S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe).
• Easy, once a day capsule
• 5-Hydroxytryptophan: 5-HTP is the intermediate metabolite of the essential amino acid L-tryptophan in the biosynthesis of serotonin. Oral administration of 5-HTP is well absorbed with 70% uptake into the blood stream. 5-HTP has also been shown to easily cross the blood brain barrier. Melatonin, a neuropeptide produced by the pineal gland in the brain, has also been shown to increase following oral administration of 5-HTP.
• Synergistic combination of nutrients: L-phenylalanine is an amino acid precursor to catecholamines such as adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine. Proxan also contains S Adenosyl-L-Methionine (SAMe), a biological metabolite that is involved in methyl donor transfers and requires the use of vitamin B6 and B12 for its synthesis.
Each capsule contains:
5-Hydroxy-tryptophan 100 mg
Ademetionine disulfate tosylate 100 mg
dl-Phenylalanine 100 mg
Monobasic potassium phosphate 50 mg
Equivalent Potassium 14.4 mg
Magnesium phosphate tribasic 50 mg
Equivalent Magnesium 10.3 mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 5.0 mg
Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) 400 μg
μg = microgram
Take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach with juice or water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Individuals who are using prescription anti-depressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
For practitioner dispensing only.
Naturally derived vegetable capsule (VegeCaps). VegeCaps may be preferred by people wishing to avoid gelatin for health or religious reasons.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Store below 30°C.