Myoplex 60 tablets (10 days)
For Muscular and Nervous System Support.
• Assists in the function of the neuromuscular system.
• For the relief of muscular cramps and spasms.
• Provides 300 mg of magnesium per day.
• Assists neuromuscular system function: Magnesium plays a role in the conduction of nerve impulses and muscular contractions via the transport of potassium and calcium across cell membranes. Magnesium also acts as a calcium channel blocker, inhibiting calcium from entering into muscle cells, enabling the relaxation of muscles.
• A randomised, double blind, placebo controlled trial has measured the efficacy of 300 mg of magnesium in relieving persistent leg cramps. The study reported a significant 78% difference in people taking magnesium in comparison to 54% in the placebo group. The results suggest that magnesium may assist in relieving persistent, nocturnal leg cramps.
Adults: Take 2 tablets three times daily with food.
Each tablet contains:
Magnesium amino acid chelate 250 mg
Equivalent Magnesium 50 mg
Calcium lactate anhydrous 138.9 mg
Equivalent Calcium 25 mg
Extracts equivalent to:
Passiflora incarnata, herb dry (Passion flower) 133.7 mg
Valeriana officinalis, root dry (Valerian) 50 mg
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Store below 30° C