MetaZinc 120 Tablets
High Strength, Bioavailable Zinc Tablets.
Size: 120 tablets (120 days)
Immune, Men’s Health, Minor Wound Healing
Ingredients in MetaZinc have been shown to or may:
• Support healthy immune system function.
• Assist in the management of mild acne at acute dose and minor wound healing.
• Support healthy sperm function.
• Contains easily absorbed, low nausea, Meta Zn® with manganese and activated B6.
• High strength tablet with a break bar to allow for flexible dosing.
• Supports healthy immune function. Zinc deficiency can affect the healthy functioning of cells necessary for normal immune function, particularly the T lymphocytes which require zinc for numerous processes. This can lead to reduced antibody production and compromised cellular function of the innate immune system, including alteration of natural killer cell activity, phagocytosis and the generation of oxidative burst. These alterations are considered to be important contributors to increased susceptibility to infections.
• Adequate zinc status is essential for optimising male reproductive health. Zinc is required to support testosterone production and spermatogenesis. Oxidative stress may cause structural damage to sperm DNA, reduced sperm motility and defective sperm membrane integrity. The antioxidant action of zinc, due to its membrane stabilising activity, may inhibit lipid peroxidation of sperm and prevent against free radical damage.
• Wound healing and skin integrity: Zinc and manganese both play crucial roles in wound healing and connective tissue repair due to collagen synthesis. Key mechanisms of zinc in acne management include anti-inflammatory effect on granulocytes, regulation of androgen metabolism and retinol-binding protein synthesis.
• Zinc bisglycinate has been shown to have superior absorption compared to other forms of zinc: Zinc bisglycinate is absorbed intact and not ionised like other forms of zinc, resulting in less side effects such as nausea, commonly experienced with zinc supplementation.
Each tablet contains:
Zinc amino acid chelate
(Meta Zn® – Zinc bisglycinate) 250 mg
Equivalent zinc 50 mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate
(Vitamin B6) 50 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate 19 mg
Equivalent Manganese 3 mg
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and soy protein. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Dairy protein free. Free from Soy protein. Gluten free. Lactose free. Vegan – Free from Nuts and Seeds
Adults and children over 14 years: Acute: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Maintenance: Take ½ tablet daily with food.
WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long time.
Store below 30° C