Gut InflamX 60 capsules
VegeCaps, 15 days supply
Gastrointestinal Nervous System, Immune And Inflammatory Support
• Digestion & Probiotics New & Upgraded Products
• Activates the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway (CAP) which reduces immune activation, a driver of gut dysfunction and systemic inflammatory conditions.
• Stimulation of the vagal nerve supports healthy communication between the enteric nervous system and the brain in inflammatory disorders.
• A unique herbal and nutrient formulation containing berberine and zinc carnosine.
• The CAP activation involves the vagus nerve and has anti-inflammatory effects. Association with a reduction in gastrointestinal and systemic inflammation, make the CAP a potential treatment target for intestinal permeability, gastrointestinal resilience, and systemic inflammation. Studies conducted in animals and in vitro found that Andrographis paniculata and Coptis chinensis both activate the CAP. Zingiber officinale (Ginger) inhibits Acetylcholinesterase in vitro, which reduces the breakdown of acetylcholine.
• Immune activation, partly driven by pro-inflammatory macrophages, can be a driver of gut and systemic inflammatory conditions and diseases. Activating the CAP enhances T-regulatory (T-reg) cells and reduces inflammatory cytokines (in animal and in vitro studies). Mast cells within the gastrointestinal tract release inflammatory mediators when triggered. In vitro and animal studies show that vitamin D and constituents from Andrographis and Coptis chinensis (dehydroandrographolide and berberine), Boswellia and Zingiber officinalis (shogaols and gingerols), reduce the activation of mast cells, and thus help to minimise inflammation.
• Vagal nerve stimulation promotes healthy neuronal communication, which can down regulate the inflammatory response in a range of conditions. Zinc stimulates vagal nerve fibres and nervous system function. Herbal extracts with bitter characteristics, such as Andrographis and Coptis chinensis stimulate taste receptors throughout the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Such effects have been shown to trigger the release of gut hormones, such as cholecystokinin (CCK), which activate afferent vagal receptors.
• Gut InflamX’s unique herbal and nutrient combination provides anti-inflammatory support for systemic conditions where GI dysfunction is present. Studies in vitro demonstrate that zinc, vitamin D, Boswellia serrataand berberine all support intestinal mucosal barrier function via several mechanisms including antioxidant action, cell membrane repair and tight junction support. Boswellia serrata is traditionally used in Ayruvedic medicine to relieve gastrointestinal pain, digestive discomfort, and GI inflammation. Zinc carnosine’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant actions are thought to be responsible for its beneficial effects in the maintenance, prevention, and treatment of the mucosal lining and other epithelial tissues. In addition, a review found that berberine has a protective effect and reduces cell permeability, and protects the intestinal mucosal epithelial barrier from TNF – a damage.
Each capsule contains:
Polaprezinc (Zinc carnosine) 28 mg, Equivalent Zinc 6.25 mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 6.25 mcg, Equivalent Vitamin D3 250 IU
Dry herbal extracts:
Andrographis paniculata (King of Bitters) herb top 160 mg, Derived from dry herb top 2.6 g
Equivalent to Andrographolides 22 mg,
Boswellia serrata (BosPure® Boswellia), gum oleoresin 75 mg, Derived from dry gum oleoresin 750 mg
Coptis chinensis (Goldthread), rhizome 167 mg, Derived from dry rhizome 1.7 g
Equivalent to berberine chloride 50 mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger), rhizome 18 mg. Derived from dry rhizome 748 mg
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and soy protein.
Free from artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.
Take 2 capsules, twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Store below 30° C
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions or taste disturbance (including loss of taste) in some people. If you have a severe reaction (i.e. anaphylaxis) or develop any adverse symptoms, stop use and seek immediate medical attention. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.